Together with our experts of around 40 employees, thereunder CNC-lathe operators, CNC-miller and welder, we realize your individual demands as per your drawing in time. Due to long-term seniority and a therefore very low fluctuation, as well as a continuous education for the most current state-of-the-art, we offer highest quality in our performance-oriented fabrication in three shift-system. Additionally, we focus on efficiency, highest quality and innovation.
Micro- and precision engineering
with most current technologies
High Tech in every sense
- CNC-lathing, -milling and laser cutting as main fields of fabrication
- Welding and smaller assembly beaming if required
- Surface finishing
- Coordinate, contouring- and roughness measuring equipment
- Aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel 1.4301 up to 1.4571
- Brass and bronze
- various synthetic material (PTFE, PI, PEEK, PMMA)
- optimized development- and production processes through the use of a adjusted ERP-system
- ERP-integrated recording of machine data
starting at the fabrication of parts up to the full assembly
Currently, our premises in Taucha by Leipzig (Germany) is not only handling the fabrication of separate serial parts, but also the continuous coordination of special surface coatings on the produced material. After our move in the end of 2019, we start to assemble pre-fabricate system blocks. Together with our Partner VACUTEC Hochvakuum & Präzisionsmechanik GmbH, we are already able to produce assembly groups, which conform to the special needs of precision, surface purity and accuracy.